Having the man of your dreams exist and love you.
Having the coolest friends in the world.
Being content and optimistic about your academic capabilities.
The certainty of understanding all your course work.
A container of decent sushi in your fridge.
*kissed* @ 5:11 PM
Read this and tell me if it is as bizarre as I think it is.
I love the part about civil rights and bigots. BAHAHA
*kissed* @ 5:38 PM
President Bush and some of his advisers received worst-acting nominations for their appearances in news and archival footage in Michael Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11, which assails Bush for his actions surrounding the September 11 attacks.
Bush was nominated for Worst Actor, while Secretary of State-designate Condoleezza Rice got a nomination for Worst Supporting Actress and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for Worst Supporting Actor.
Wilson said that while Fahrenheit 9/11 was a piece of anti-Bush propaganda, the President and his associates earned their Razzie nominations on their own.
“It wasn’t Mr. Moore’s editing,” Wilson said. “It’s the raw footage of these people just making fools of themselves.”
Just a few seconds of screen time in Fahrenheit 9/11 brought a nomination as Worst Supporting Actress for Britney Spears, who sits for a moment blank-faced and chewing gum in the film before saying she thinks people should support the President in all decisions he makes.
*kissed* @ 5:28 PM
Watch this. Love it :)
Video code provided by KEKAI BOY
*kissed* @ 11:43 PM
Inspiration for Alanis Moresette (sp?)
Download or find the song Dear Matthew if you have never heard it. Then I encourage all you guys and gals to go on your journals and do exactly what I am about to do. Its liberating and comforting.
Dear Stephan, I'd like to thank you for making me love myself. Thank you for telling me I am not beautiful and making me look inside and see that you are terribly wrong. Thank you for proving that it is possible to see beauty in anyone, even someone ugly inside and out.
Dear Justin, Thank you for dumping me and then 2 weeks later begging for me back. You taught me that despite all the silly stuff I felt about myself I really made men want me and I am way hot ha.
Dear JR, Thank you for making me realise that role playing as a vampire is creepy and that no man should ever preach to me about how I should dress.
Dear Chad, Uh... thanks for slapping me and bitching about how texas is nothing compaired to alaska? Oh. And thanks for a that free copy of photoshop. (wow you were lame)
Dear Tom, Thank you for making my freshman year a crazy, fun, exciting experience. Thank you for breaking my out of my shell. Thank you for throwing some great parties. And thank you fro showing me that I need someone who loves me and respects me and doesnt just see me as a trophy. Thank you for helping me rebound so I could be ready to meet the love of my life.
Dear Anthony, Thank you for a summer of fun and for some great laughs. Thank you for being such a good friend to the man I love and supporting us despite our differences. And thank you for being the one link for Daylin to my dad who I wish so terribly he could meet.
Dear Summer of Boys, Thanks for teaching me how to kiss and shwoing me a summer of fun before i turned 16 and had to work for a living.
Dear Chris, Thanks for showing me a true side of the happenings in Iraq and a true appritiation for my great parents.
Dear Clint, Thanks for making you beg to see my tits. That was a huge ego boost and it was funny to laugh at your pathetic manipulative attempts. And you still called despite me saying I never wanted to speak to you again. Also thank for proving to me I am worth so uch more then casual sex.
Dear Danny, Thanks for introducing me to great music and helping shape my attitudes and musical tastes.
Dear James, Thanks for shwoing me that I deserve REAL love and that I deserve so much more then manipulation and stupid blame games. Thanks for proving to me that i should enjoy sex and not just do it becuase you wannt to.
Dear Daylin, Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I love you and will love you for the rest of my life. I am so glad you have shown me true love and I can't wait for each day I spend with you.
*kissed* @ 1:56 AM
Shit. Cops is so sad.
They had this woman on who was so hopped up on what ever she had rotting flesh on her arms. It was awful. and all she could do was freak out becuase the cops took her coke.
Are people like this even helpable? They wrecked their brains and nervous systems, they only feel when high, can you even imagine having the one thing that gives you any sensation, all be it bad, taken away and being forced into detox.
Heres an idea. Why not detox them before they get so fucked up instead of throwing them in jail for a few months so they can get back out and back on the habit.
Why not spend that hard earned tax money on rehab and job placement and counceling instead of jail time and lengthy bull shit trials.
Not under the current administration. No mam. Our money is wasted.
In other news soemone ripped one of my W stickers off my car.
So i am replacing it with 2. This is my plan. Once one disapears 2 more are plced in its place.
I am sure i will have a bumper filled wth the stickers by the end of the year. I dont care. If you morons support your president and yoru country so much why not support my freedom of speech and expression. Its a central, integeral part of this country you love so dearly and would supposedly die to protect.
*kissed* @ 3:49 AM
Man. Every moment spent with Daylin is much better then the last
The weekend started Thursday when i left my dorm and went to spend the rest of the weekend with him. I got there and hung out with him and Bic and then Bic, Daylin, and Bics lady friend to Megaplexx where I got denied due to lack of ID. (Still can't find it) Came back, got into bed. Cuddled among other things.
We woke up around 12 the next day and went shopping. Came back. Daylin made some yummy breakfast/lunch and I made a shitload of salsa lol. Im dumb a figured 5 tomatoes would be enough. Little did I know lol. So after tons of salsa and food i felt bloated and we layed around. Tammy came over and daylin and I napped. Tammy and Raul went to eat. We woke up and bought some run for some forzen drinks, drank that, then everyone pretty much passed out.
Saturday ROCKED. We hung out all day, ate some beijing, then went to the MONSTER TRUCK SHOW. Oh man was that fun. SO many rednecks. Loud trucks. The ESCALADE. Ha ha ha. NExt year everyone needs to go. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun! Aftewards we went to Erins. At Erins I had some deep, drunken, philosophical musings which I have forgotten.
Sunday was lazy. Had lunch with my mom. I nursed a sick daylin to partial health and had to come home. Wish I hadnt because I miss him and could still be in his arms as we speak. I love that boy more then life.
And thats all.
*kissed* @ 3:37 AM
Kelsea's Take On Friendship
Friendship tends to be fleeting but one you have found the right people... it sticks.
Someone can be a true, good, friend once and stop being so in the future. Don't let it suprise you or upset you. Just understand that people change as do their priorities and if that person is too selfish to care for you all the time, the prob. never genuinely cared any way.
A true friend will notice you distancing yourself and bring it up with you if you are too much of a puss to deal with it on your own, or if in your mind you feel it is hopeless.
A true friend will feel like crap for not coming through for you (what ever the circumstances may be) and be really upset about it. You will at first want them to be upset but then feel bad they are upset and console them. You will do this because you are a true friend as well.
You will always have the one friend who is a really great friend who is also a neutral friend. They never annoy you or over-excite you. You will never have a fight with them that is serious and upsetting.
The man/woman you love will be your best friend but its different then the non-boyfriend/girlfriend bestfriend. You will understand the difference between the two mainly because the best friend significant other hears your complaints about the best friend friend and the best friend friend hears your complains about the best friend significant other. Obviously the two can not be the same or serious conflict will arise.
You often will be angry or annoyed with your best friends for behaving in a way you know you would behave if you were in their shoes. Try to forget about it. The only reason you are mad is because you are jealous of their situation and/or hate that you would act the same way. They only do it because they are so in sync with you and have similar personalities.
True best friends wont be twinkie sorority sisters. They will be different in many superficial things but tight on all the deep, good stuff.
Yes I drew all of this from all of you. I love you all dearly. Its just what I have learned through getting to know you all and learning to love you all.
*kissed* @ 3:18 AM
This just in: Iraq is now considered the NUMBER 1 TERRORIST TRAINING GROUND IN THE WORLD.
Thank you, dear commander in cheif, for protecting the world and RIDDING the world of the awful terrorists...
*kissed* @ 7:49 PM
Reasons this year will be awesome
1. I am so psyched and 100% ready to be a good student which means good grades which means a better GPA.
2. I dicthed the loser friends and boyfriend and I have pretty much finally left that damn high school behind.
3. I have a tight posse of friends, who each have their own awesome friends, and have my own friends. Having separate friends is important in maintaining a hot, tight, posse :P
4. I am dedicated to eating healthier.
5. I started the year in the arms of an amazing man and in good company.
6. My first class of the year was awesome!
"Allow myself to introduce....... myself."
Ha. I love this movie.
Pet Peeve of the Day: The chicks who pretend like being in 48 degree weather and walking up hill doesn't affect them and it is reflected in their foot wear.
*kissed* @ 10:37 AM
she gets speeding tickets and follows through with everything but the defensive driving.
comal county sucks.
they send her notice of her saturday courtdate the thursday before.
kelsea has to goto court tomorrow.
*kissed* @ 2:58 PM
So i have this excitement in the pit of my stomach. I just have the deep, surging, feeling that so many great things lie in store for me.
I am looking forward to really reconnecting with liz this semester and getting even closer with kate and kelly.
I am also looking forward to getting to know erin better. She make me smile. for real.
Then there is daylin.
As you all know I am sunk. He will be here in the fall. I love him so much. Its unreal. I never knew love could feel this good.
So heres to the best year to date. It started out fantastic and I feel it will stay that way. I love you all.
*kissed* @ 5:24 AM
1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
fell in real, true, deep love with someone, went to a real college party :P (ha), made tons of real, true, friendships, and some other stuff that is for mine and daylins information only :P
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Ha. No. It was to loose weight. I maybe lost like 5 pounds that I tottaly gained back. This year I start new. loose weight, make better grades, save more money. Its a year of improvement.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
my cousin ashley did but we arnt super close.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No thank god.
5. What countries did you visit?
None. I am off to mexico soon... hopefully.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
weightloss and self control to stop spending and to start studying
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Probobly the day I kissed Daylin :)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
It was a pretty average year. No great achievements. Just finding love.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Colds. Thats it.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My blue and silver flats :)
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Prob... liz. She really is an amazing and brave girl and i love her for that!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
No one really. My friends were all pretty decent.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Man. Mamacitas or chilis. Or the ever preasent walmart.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
yeah... yeah... who didnt get that song burned into their brain?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or sadder?: happier!
Older or wiser?: Wiser!
Thinner or fatter?: fatter or the same
Richer or poorer?: way fucking poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Not studying lol
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Spent it in tyler with uncle and his girlfriend. It kinda sucked but i love christmas so it didnt get me down too bad.
21. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
Guess I am a little late. I got fucked up! ha. Had a great time with my boyfriend, a punk, a foreign chick, a bajillion gay guys, and a loud black chick who threw up on my couch.
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Family Guy fo sho
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I hate no one! Well i dislike James becuase hes a bastard and at this time last year i still thought i loved him :/
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
A man to love me and treat me the way i deserve to be treated.
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Kelseas Fabu 19th Mexican Birthday Bash. If you wernt there you wouldnt know and there is no chance to inform you.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Jeans, T-shirt, and roos or my flats
34. What kept you sane?
Kate, Liz, and Daylin
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The fact that jackass won... again.
37. Who did you miss?
I really missed my dad of course, I missed ryane a teeny bit. I missed kody tons and still miss her.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
Life is too short to spend with someone you dont love. The one who loves you will never make you cry unless it is nessicary.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Since you've been gone i can now breath for the first time"
*kissed* @ 4:36 AM
Ok. It has been some time since I have made you all SICK with my posts about love so, well, I am going to do just that now.
Daylin is really my soul mate.
yes. I know. You've said this before Kelz.
But its different.
1. I have this egocentric feeling every so often that no one feels what I feel for him, then I realise anyone in love feels this and it makes me insanely happy that people all over the world feel what I feel.
2. He came over around 11:30 on thursday night and didn't leave until 11:00 monday night and I didn't want him to go.
3. Its so amazing how burned into your visual memory a picture can become. Every morning for 4 mornings i woke up with his freckled neck and back to me. The chain from his necklace the only thing that wasn't him. And kissing that soft skin, softly, as not to wake him, the cuddling up and throwing my arm around him. Wow. Pure pleasure. It made being sick not feel so bad.
4. Nakedness never felt so not sexual... well... after the sexual. Like. His skin touching mine is just... togetherness. Not "make me horny. turn me on." its just soft, tender, touching. Togetherness. Openess. Baring soul kinda feeling.
5. Total, 100%, complete trust. Enough said on that.
6. Adoring everything about him and being comfortable with the fact that my nose is dripping, my eyes are red, i am sneezing up shit, and dripping everywhere and hes looking at me.
7. How awesome it is to hear "i love you"
I can go on for ever. But I am finally sleepy. We slept till 3 today ha.
Did I mention my mom effin loves him!?
GOD. It ROCKS being me :P
*kissed* @ 5:30 AM